Cactus® Double Coated Tapes are increasingly being used to replace mechanical fasteners and liquid adhesives. They provide a smooth and clean finished surface without possible fatigue cracking and corrosion from rivets, bolts and screws. The applications of adhesive tapes are almost limitless.
Cactus® offers a wide range of tape solutions for various general mounting, joining and bonding needs.
- Well-balanced properties among tack, adhesion and shear strength
- “One size fits all” adhesive for multi-purpose applications
Products: A2980, L2980, P2970, F2410, C2480, W203K
Cactus® Double Coated tapes are ideal for various art and craft applications, as well as scrapbooking.
- Quick tack for easy application
- High adhesion for secure bonding
- Clean-removable double coated tapes
- Repositionability and temporary bonding
Products: N2208, N2215, N2230, Y4960, Y4950, Y4980, Y291M, Y291S, NA228, Y221C
Cactus® offers excellent adhesive solution for custom photo book assembly.
- Easy release liner
- Pliable tissue carrier – prevents the tape from “popping” up around the cover where it’s folded
- For a smooth finished look:
- Smooth coating of adhesive on both sides of the tape
- Wrinkle free rolls
Most cushioned nail files are composed of two layers of abrasives, two layers of foam tapes and a plastic reinforcement. Cactus® offers adhesive tapes specifically designed for this specific application:
- Soft foam provides comfort for users
- Firm Rubber Adhesive prevents oozing problem, sticky side, and adhesive build up on the Die Cutter
- SCK Paper Liner prevents air entrapment, Die Cutting quality issues, and paper fiber build up on the Die Cutter
Products: R228K, R2830, R283B, NA228, L2450
As the packaging industry gets more and more competitive, Cactus® offers the type of bonding solutions that reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Converter friendly – easy to laminate, kiss cut and die cut
- Cost effective yet high performance adhesive formulations
Products: F2410, C2480, H248B, P2970, Y4960, Y4950, L2990, Y2960, Y2560, Y251D
Cactus® offers competitive adhesive solutions for both high-temperature splicing as well as general splicing.
- High tack for quick stick
- Excellent high temperature resistance
- Black color tapes availability for splice recognition
Products: F2410, C2480, L2450, P246M, HB296
Cactus® offers adhesive solutions for golf club manufacturing and golf grip replacement and repair. This line of tapes can also be used for temporary mounting, holding and fastening of a variety of other substrates.
- High shear strength
- Semi-removable adhesive
- Ideal for Low Surface Energy (LSE) surfaces
- Excellent resistance to solvent and chemicals
Products: M2420, M2460